Download Directory Opus Professional’s’s standalone, modular version for Windows 32 – and 64-bit. Files Explorer Portable Directory Opus Pro offers a number of potent features that traditional Windows Explorer does truly.
Review of Portable Directory Opus Pro
Windows Explorer only offers a few fundamental features, such as data synchronism and many others. With all the essential options and plenty strong features, Directory Opus Pro is a strong substitute for Windows Explorer. All the fundamental tasks, such as browsing paperwork and using cut, copy, and glue features, are simple to carry out. a welcoming setting with hotkeys so you can quickly complete all the tasks. Additionally, the trees perception and multi layout pane make it easier to navigate files and folders.
You may copy and change the location’s’s address, which is displayed in the address bar. The size of the files and folders is easily calculated when traversing by this product. Additionally, you can view a number of other information qualities. Additionally, run the command prompt for a number of many services while synchronizing the data. You can also change the data’s’s descriptive depiction.
Portable Directory Opus Pro’s’s features
The majority of Directory Opus Portable’s’s features are:
- prominent coach and explorer of documents
- completes all necessary tasks
- sophisticated search technology
- Folders should be synchronized.
- design for two screens
- built-in guidance for command-prompt
- observe of files and folders in a tree
- various presenting settings
- Support for Hotkeys
- numerous modifications, among many others
Information about Portable Directory Opus Pro’s’s tech features
Before downloading Directory Opus Portable Pro, read the technical specifications.
- compatible with windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / Xp
- 33.7 Mebibyte is the file measurements.
- 128 Mb of ram is required.
- Single primary chipset is necessary.
- Developer: Homepage
Independent download of Portable Directory Opus Pro
To access Directory Opus Portable for Windows as a independent, asynchronous setup, click the link down. It works with both x64-compatible architectures. The best substitute for conventional Windows Explorer is this one.